important dooo..

..aku budak psycho yang suka makan ayam..
~KAN SAYA DAH PESAN TUTUP AURAT ~
never judged me ,, if u dont know story of my life !!

Isnin, 21 Oktober 2013

Not perfect & who caressss

Im sorry.


Im sorry I dont have the most perfect skin.
Im sorry I dont look like a Victoria Secrets model.
Im sorry I dont have the best style.
Im sorry Im not tall.
im sorry Im not perfectly skinny.
Im sorry I have stretch marks here and there.
Im sorry I have bad hijab days.
Im sorry that I’m plain.
Im sorry my eyebrows aren’t thin and perfectly trimmed.
Im sorry my face isn’t caked in make-up.
Im sorry that I can never meet society’s standards.

tapi kau tahu kenapa?

I dont need to care about society’s criteria.
i dont need people to tell me I’m beautiful.
i dont need compliments to make me feel better.
i dont need a superficial love that can’t withstand a stretch mark here or chub there.
i dont need to keep sinking into a never ending pit of low self-esteem.


Because I looked to Allah, and He told me the perfect recipe to be Beautiful. Not just temporarily, but forever.

HAHA.





 


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan